Stefan and Abigail’s wedding in Jamaica; Moon Palace resort
Stefan and Abigail decided to tie the knot surrounded by their nearest and dearest overseas with the dreamy backdrop of Jamaica’s crystal clear waters. Here at Beach Weddings, we organised and altered plans and timings to make their big day picture perfect! Read on to discover how perfect their stay was…
The couple held their wedding at one of our most popular Caribbean hotspots; the Moon Palace resort in November 2021.
The Wedding at Moon Palace Resort
”The Moon Palace was breathtaking, the rooms, restaurants and food, entertainment, pools, beach, staff, weather and of course the wedding day itself were everything and more that we could have wished for. From start to finish it was absolutely perfect and the staff at the Moon Palace couldn’t do enough for us and were so welcoming in every possible way. ”
“A Caribbean wedding filled with sun, sand and sea is the stuff dreams are made of — and the Moon Palace Jamaica delivers this in spades. This five-star, all-inclusive hotel is set on a beautiful private beach in Ocho Rios. ”
‘”Stacy the wedding planner was just simply amazing and made the whole experience so calm, smooth and enjoyable! The promotional incentives The Moon Palace offered was just the cherry on the cake – we enjoyed a private white party on the beach with a BBQ and bar as well as a private farewell dinner on our last night back at the wedding location, again with a private buffet dinner and bar…it was magical! ”
“Stefon and I were upgraded to a honeymoon suite which was so unexpected and overwhelmingly beautiful! Thank you so much to your team also, without them none of this would have been possible.”
Our beautiful couple, Mr. and Mrs. Baggott Webb had the pleasure of using Moon Palace’s complimentary wedding package consisting of:
- Services of a Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding ceremony location: Beach or Gazebo
- Minister to perform symbolic ceremony*
- Chocolate coloured ceremony structure with ivory spun fabric and silk floral applique
- Chocolate coloured ceremony podium with two silk floral spheres as table décor
- Silver branches for front of chocolate coloured structure
- 30 white avant-garde chairs
- Audio system available for the ceremony**
- Sparkling wine during the ceremony (up to 4 bottles)
- One semi-private dinner reservation for up to 30 guests with standard restaurant décor.
- Breakfast in bed morning after the ceremony for bride and groom
- Honeymoon Wishes wedding website and Bridal Registry
- Complimentary Honeymoon Package
*Additional fee applies for all civil ceremonies for the services of the Justice of the Peace and for document filing. **Couple must provide song selections and auxiliary cable for audio system.
Legalities in Jamaica:
Inspired by Abigail and Stefon’s spectacular destination wedding? Contact our team and start planning your dream destination wedding today!