Located in Limassol, a popular Cyprus wedding destination, Elias Beach Hotel is a romantic four-star resort with sumptuous suites and all-inclusive packages. Situated on a beautiful Blue Flag beachfront, couples can say ‘I do’ on an outdoor terrace or sunset pier with mediterranean sea views, or choose to tie the knot in a peaceful and private Greek-style chapel. With a range of reception venues that can cater for intimate parties or hundreds of guests, and upgraded rooms for brides and grooms to-be, you can celebrate your marriage with everything from banquets to cocktail receptions with an Elias Beach Hotel Wedding. Dedicated staff will ensure your special day goes ahead without a hitch and the hotel specialises in a range of event types including Asian weddings.
Holiday resort information
Civil wedding packagesUpon arrival:
• Room upgrade - subject to availability*
• Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers in your room
• Complimentary services of a personal Wedding Coordinator to attend to the couple’s needs
• Sparkling wine, fruit basket, flowers and wedding balloons upon arrival
On your Wedding Day:
• A commemorative wedding gift from the management
• For wedding receptions held in the hotel, a complimentary decorated bridal table will be offered
During your stay:
• Romantic candlelit dinner for two and a Love Cake
• 15% discount on all treatments at the hotel’s Health and Beauty Centre (Hair Salon is excluded)
• Complimentary Late check out until 15.00 hrs - subject to availability
• * Complimentary one-time use of sauna and Jacuzzi or Sauna and Steam Bath.
The Morning After:
• sparkling wine breakfast in your room
(*Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide this offer to all our wedding couples, this cannot be guaranteed and is strictly subject to availability.)
Wedding Group Offers
• Free "Wedding Cocktail Reception" (a glass of local sparkling wine and three canapés for each guest), when booking ten or more rooms for 7 nights or more and when the wedding banqueting dinner is held at the hotel.
Exchange vows in one of the resort’s stunning outdoor or indoor locations and pair your dream wedding backdrop with an elegant reception, with venues including Sunset Pier, Elias Chapel, the Blue Paradise area, Mokka Terrace, Europa Hall ballroom and Zodiac Terrace. Kanika hotel group’s wedding packages include a dedicated planner, document preparation and special offers such as room upgrades, a commemorative gift, sparkling wine and candlelit dinners for two.
There’s plenty to enjoy after your big day too, thanks to the beachfront hotel’s famous musical theatre shows, adult entertainment programme, sunbeds and a choice of indoor and outdoor pools. When it’s time to relax, honeymooners can also take advantage of the on-site Serenity Health Club & Spa’s extensive treatment menu, including couples’ packages and therapies for two.